Bedford home sells for record price
134A Rosebery St Bedford sold for a record suburb price for this year of $1.1715M.
This “perfect” Set Date Sale campaign had multiple benefits for both sellers and buyers.
- The 21 day campaign allowed buyers to become more comfortable with the property and this allowed buyers to put in a higher price then they would of considered if they were asked to rush in an offer.
- The eventual buyer came through the very last week of the campaign – so it pays to not sell your property in the first couple of days.
- The marketing campaign targeted different markets which traditional realestate portals don’t reach, resulting in over 87 groups viewing the property and 13 offers placed on the property.
Some of my strategies are listed below, please ask me:
- Why do I use Set Date Sale?
- Why don’t I advertise an asking price?
- Why we don’t just sell properties after the first home open or “off market”?
- How do I reach premium buyers that traditional methods dont normally reach?
- Or any question you may have about me, Realmark, my process or Real Estate in general!
I’m local and will be delighted to answer any questions you have and to propose sales strategies to ensure you’re not undersold.
Feel free to give me a call anytime to find out how you can achieve the best possible price for your property.
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Mobile: 0448 777 511